Welcome to Total Healing Wound Center
The Total Healing Wound Center provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds, which are defined as sores or wounds that have not significantly gotten better during the course of conventional treatment.
These wounds can cause severe health risks and may result in life-threatening infections, possible amputation and debilitating health problems. With the state-of-the-art treatment available at The Total Healing Wound Center, however, people with slow-healing wounds no longer have to suffer. Our comprehensive approach can heal wounds that have resisted other treatments, and help you avoid loss of limbs, reduce incidence of recurrence, and get your life back.
Existing patient? You can pay your balance NOW!
Are You a Candidate?
If you suffer from a chronic or non-healing wound, speak with your physician about our Wound Care Center. You may be a candidate for our outpatient program. If you are, the Wound Care Center will work with you and your doctor to deliver:
- Advanced therapies
- Proven clinical protocols
- An individualized, comprehensive plan of care that brings you the most appropriate and effective treatments for your particular needs
- Assessment and ongoing care by our highly skilled team of wound care specialists
- Thorough training for you and your family on caring for the wound at home
- Education materials and resources related to prevention, nutrition, hygiene and other key topics for you and your family
- Ongoing communication so that you and your doctor stay informed and up-to-date on all aspects of your healing.
Our scope of care includes the treatment of wounds at any part of the body, including lower extremities, abdominal and sacral. We also treat wounds caused by diabetes, vascular disease (arterial, venous, lymphatic, vasculitis), radiation, trauma, burns and pressure. Our goal is not only to heal chronic wounds, but also to preserve limbs and prevent wound recurrence.